DELIVERY & ACCEPTANCE
- Any Delivery times advised are estimates only and are not guaranteed.
- Urban Rx will take out shipping insurance on behalf of the Customer and the cost of such shipping insurance shall either be debited from the credit card of the Customer or included in the purchase price of the purchased goods.
- Unless an order is to be collected from our warehouse, freight is applicable on all orders as an additional cost.
- For bulky or palletised deliveries, unless you have a forklift or loading dock on site, tailgate fees may apply.
- You agree to provide unrestricted, safe and easily accessible access and parking for the courier to the premises. If there is no one available to accept delivery, or if there is limited access, or if there is any other reason delivery cannot take place you may be required to pay additional re-delivery fees.
- All delivery charges are non-negotiable and non-refundable.
- We do not accept any liability for loss or damage suffered as a result of delays outside of our control, including but not limited to shipping delays, weather, traffic, accidents, busy periods and other unforeseeable circumstances.
- Once delivered, you must inspect the goods and ensure the delivery matches your order. You must let us know about any other damaged, missing or incorrect goods within 48 hours.
- Due to WH&S laws, Delivery is to the ground floor only. The courier will not deliver upstairs.
If your delivery is to a private address, please notify in advance if your delivery can be left safe should you not be at home.
Failure to notify may result in a re-delivery charge which will be debited from your credit card.